The Demon Voice over Broadband “Pay as you go” solution is free to set up and there are no connection charges and no monthly retainer. Calls to other Demon VoB users are FREE and call rates to International landlines begin from as little as 1p (UK Sterling) per minute. There is no minimum call spend and call charges are billed retrospectively at the end of each month.
All Demon VoB packages include a free softphone, voicemail to email and an 0845 number as standard. With the PAYG service you have the additional ability to make multiple voice calls simultaneously over your Internet connection.
· Calls cost from as little as 1p a minute to UK and international destinations.
· Multiple voice calls allowed simultaneously over your chosen Internet Access.
· Speak to other Demon Voice over Broadband users for FREE.
· FREE softphone plus the opportunity to purchase hardware.
· Low-cost calls wherever a suitable Internet connection is available.
· An 0845 number as standard provides business continuity regardless of location.
· Provides an additional phone line with no increase in line rental charges.
· Ideal for when you are off-site and on the move: no need to carry an adapter around with you.
· Online customer self management system for greater efficiency and control which includes:
· Advanced call routing features
· FREE voicemail to email service
· Fax to email service
· Set up additional numbers and accounts
· Live call statistics so you can monitor use
· Uses the industry-standard SIP protocol which can be used with any compatible IP phone or softphone.
There are also other packages offered by Demon, which include inclusive call charges to UK and International fixed lines. The monthly retainer fees are competitive, yet we have yet to hear any reports on the call quality and value of associated features and services. If you’ve used Demon VoB yourself, or have any comments on the service they provide, leave a comment below, and share it with your fellow VoIP Provider Guide readers.